UAE Visa Application Form Online
- Dubai Visa Service will provide visa for all National with only 1 Entry UAE visa.
- The UAE visa validity to enter the United Arab Emirates will be 60 days from the date of issue.
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 4-7 days prior to your arrival in the UAE.
- United Arab Emirates Immigration Working Days are from Sunday to Thursday only.
- UAE Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the UAE Immigration Officials and not Dubai Visa Service.
- Should your UAE Visa Application is refused; we will provide you with the proof of rejection from the Immigration Department for your reference and record.
- Once UAE Visa is approved, You should be able to view your electronic visa online by loging in on our website with the reference issued to you uppon completion of the visa application online and your passport number, we also will be sending you a copy of your electronic visa by email. You need to print the visa copy and upon arrival at the airport you may proceed to the passport control section, no need for original copy.
- You can extend your 30 days UAE visa for additional 30 days subject to an extension fees of USD 390. Please contact us by email at least one week before expiry of your visa to extend your visa. A new electronic visa will be forwarded to your email address after extension.
- UAE has a very strict rules for people who are overstaying beyond their allowed visa period. A penalty of USD 300 per day and fine of USD 5000 - 10000 will be made to someone who is overstaying. The Dubai Visa Service has the right to blacklist someone who come to UAE with its visa and he/she breaks the UAE laws by overstaying in the country. The overstayed person will be sent to jail if breaking the UAE immigration laws.